Have you visited Hong kong?I was in Hongkong Zoological and Boatnical Gardens and it is a place you want to spend half a day ad enjoy all the animals, flowers and exhibits.
About Hongkong Zoological and Botanical Gardens:
- located at Albany Road, Central, Hong Kong.
- 5.6 hectares was founded in 1871 as a Botanic Garden.
- In 1975,they renamed it as Botanical and Zoological Gardens.
- Built in Victorian Era.
3 Reason to Visit Hong Kong Zoological And Botanical Gardens:
- Free Admission- You read it right, this attractions is free all year round and easy to access. With more than 1000 species of plants,flowers and more than 500 animals is hard not to include in your itinerary once you're in Hong kong.
- Educational-With all the exhibits display you'll learn new things in this garden. Remember this is not just a garden,it has some animal exhibits that kid's or anyone who likes this kind of attractions would definitely enjoy.
- Photography-It's your chance if you're a shutter addict like me.The view is definitely worth capturing in any angle.
Different exhibits open in different hours.
Hong Kong Zoological And Botanical Gardens is definitely a place to visit for all ages and have time to relax and enjoy the scenery and view of Hong kong.
I've never been to HOngkong and no plans to visit one day- perhaps I justhate big cities. But that might change after reading your blog. Love that it's free!ReplyDelete
Thank you for giving me insights about what are the places to visit in that country.ReplyDelete
I hope that someday, I could visit Hongkong so I could see these beauties!ReplyDelete
Yes, it's free and people with sufficient time visiting Hongkong would probably come at the Zoo. The place's clean and beautiful.ReplyDelete
What a beautiful place to explore Sis :-) Those flowers are my fave :-) I have never been to Hong Kong and not even in their airport though I've been to Japan instead :-)ReplyDelete
love love that orchid shot, Mhie, and I so love that it is free admission year round, who could resist that?ReplyDelete
Your post reminds me of those weekend trips to Hong Kong when I was still living in the Pilippines. I actually miss it. Its close proximity to Manilla made it possible, ang lapit kasi. I've been to this Botanical Garden only once though, hindi na naulit.ReplyDelete
It's really relaxing to visit an zoological and botanical garden. We also have here in Stuttgart and it's so huge you need at least one day to visit every part of it. Great way for kids to discover.ReplyDelete
Sad thing is Hong Kong requires Visa for Filipino travelers. It makes me really sad to think about it but seeing the pictures here can really make a photographer go crazy! I also love to take pictures like the ones above. Definitely worth visiting! :DReplyDelete
I never knew they had that in Hong Kong. All I thought they had there was night life and shopping. Might check that out when I start planning my retirement vacation. :)ReplyDelete
wow those photos are so beautifully taken and makes me want to visit Hongkong soon :) I wish I could. I love flowers and animals never fail to inspire me. God's creation is truly amazing :)ReplyDelete
It's a good thing that it's free to just enjoy the beauty of nature in that corner of Hongkong.ReplyDelete