Have you visited Hong kong?I was in Hongkong Zoological and Boatnical Gardens and it is a place you want to spend half a day ad enjoy all the animals, flowers and exhibits.
About Hongkong Zoological and Botanical Gardens:
- located at Albany Road, Central, Hong Kong.
- 5.6 hectares was founded in 1871 as a Botanic Garden.
- In 1975,they renamed it as Botanical and Zoological Gardens.
- Built in Victorian Era.
3 Reason to Visit Hong Kong Zoological And Botanical Gardens:
- Free Admission- You read it right, this attractions is free all year round and easy to access. With more than 1000 species of plants,flowers and more than 500 animals is hard not to include in your itinerary once you're in Hong kong.
- Educational-With all the exhibits display you'll learn new things in this garden. Remember this is not just a garden,it has some animal exhibits that kid's or anyone who likes this kind of attractions would definitely enjoy.
- Photography-It's your chance if you're a shutter addict like me.The view is definitely worth capturing in any angle.
Different exhibits open in different hours.
Hong Kong Zoological And Botanical Gardens is definitely a place to visit for all ages and have time to relax and enjoy the scenery and view of Hong kong.