I've been in Downtown Frankenmuth,Michigan many times and I still love to go back there if I have chance. The place has so many things to do for all year.
- "the World's Largest Christmas Store" located at 25 Christmas Ln, Frankenmuth,Michigan.You can go and enjoy christmas shopping decorations all-year round.
- 925 S Main St, Frankenmuth,Michigan. You can enjoy walking and window shopping in this place.
If you're visiting the place don't forget to visit or see their festivals during:
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Festival- Usually on the mid- June. You can enjoy German food,musics, parades and more things they prepared for everyone.
- Oktoberfest-Enjoy and feel the German festival with foods, beer and musics. It is celebrated mid-September.
- Frankenmuth Snow Festival-it is a snow sculpting events and located at Located at Zehnder's Restaurant.
Things to do in Downtown Frankenmuth,Michigan:
- Michigan Military Space and Museum-located at 1250 Weiss Street, Frankenmuth, and to get in with a minimal fee of $7.00 for adults and $3.00 (for ages 6-17).
- Adventure Park at Frankenmuth-Located at 1375 Weiss Street, Frankenmuth,Michigan. If you're adventurous and love zip lines and climbing the tree this is for you with fee to get in the Park.
Other stuff I like going in downtown Frankenmuth is the chocolate fudge and candies.Oh, men it's so good and you can see when they're making it in the store.