We decided to stayed an overnight at Pearl Farm Resort,Samal,Philippines, when we went home last couple years. The vacation in Philippines was great experienced for my husband and daughter. This is their first in Philippines and I showed him where I worked before and the places I wanted to go.As it says to many things to do so little time. We don't plan where we go,our goal were to spend time with my family. My sister as one of the author on this blog went home with his hubby at the same time.
Though we stayed for 3 weeks Gine stayed for 6 weeks as they have more freedom and can work in online if necessary.
Things I like when we stayed in Pearl Farm Resort:
- quite in the evening.
- relaxing when the tour ended.
- the food is great if you order in the resorts menu.
- clean and the staff are friendly.
- Evening activities for all the guest.
Things I don't like in Pearl Farm Resort:
- How I wish they have separate buffet for the tour and the guest who stayed in the resort.
- I don't prefer the buffet as the quality of food is not as good when you order in their menu.
- I felt secluded,limited things to do for the whole family. I guess this resorts is good for honeymooners and people just want to escape from the city to relax.
Overall, I enjoyed our overnight stayed at Pearl Farm Resort, Samal,Philippines. It was a great to see and experienced the place.
Facts about Pearl Farm Resort, Samal,Philippines: